Inna Kuzmynska, an artist, was born on March 19th, 1972 in Ukraine in Chornomorsk-Odessa Region. She had a creative family growing up as her mother is an artist. She took part in many exhibitions and creative projects:
- 1992-1996 – graduated from Odessa Theatre and Art College with honors.
- 1997 – worked at the Odessa Television.
- 1998 – painted temples (mural painting).
- 1999-2007 – private orders for churches in Ukraine (easel painting)
- 2007-2010 – worked on illustration at Book Publishing «Sibirskaya Blagozvonnitsa» Moscow, Russia. Five books with the author’s own illustrations were published.
- 2010-2017 – worked on some monumental orders of Odessa Region’s temples.
- 2017 – was presented with the award «Knyazhesky Dorn Goncharovych», – «Diplom kiinstler», the Catherine of the Academy of arts in Germany, German ministry of culture mission of Russia Zusammenarbeit in Ukraine. Awarded for her personal contribution to the development of Ukrainian culture and rehabilitation of spiritual values in art.
The main trends in her creativity are the easel art, miniature, philosophic painting, portrait psychology.